Human hair wigs are getting more popular day by day, however, one should also know what are certain things that would counter your hair loss.
- Healthy diet: Take care to consume foods that contain adequate amounts of iron, zinc and B vitamins.
- Herbal remedies: There is evidence that onion juice, saw palmetto (dwarf palm), coconut oil, evening primrose oil, apple cider vinegar, creatine and pumpkin seed oil, are used only orally or externally, are beneficial for hair loss.
- Choosing the right shampoo: Shampoos are products that clean the hair, but the ingredients in them can increase their effects and help prevent hair loss. The important thing here is that the person makes the appropriate choices for the scalp and structure. In addition, it is important to choose a shampoo according to the diagnosis and recommendation of the dermatologist.
- Treatment of the disease-causing shedding: Hair loss due to diseases cannot be prevented with shampoo, and the treatment should be continued.
A herbal solution for hair loss
- Aloe Vera: Massage some Aloe Vera gel into the scalp, wait for a few hours, and then wash it off with warm water. You can reduce itching and inflammation on the scalp by applying it 2-3 times a week.
- Onion Juice: Grate 1 onion, strain the juice and massage the water directly into your scalp. Wait 30 minutes and wash your hair with shampoo. Apply 2-3 times a week for about a month. Onion juice, which has antibacterial properties, can prevent the development and spread of infections.
- Garlic: Crush 1-2 cloves of garlic in a blender, extract the juice, break the vitamin E serum that you can get from the pharmacy, and add it. Apply more to the areas with thinning hair and rub it into your scalp. After 30 minutes, wash your hair with warm water. Apply 1-2 times a week. It can prevent hair loss and help new hair grow.
- Fenugreek: Soak 1 cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight, crush the seeds the next day and apply it to your scalp. After 40 minutes, wash your hair with warm water. You can regenerate hair follicles by applying them every day for a month.
- Beet juice: After boiling the beet leaf in water, mix the juice with some henna until it becomes a paste and apply it to your scalp. Wash off with warm water after 20 minutes. You can prevent hair loss by applying it several times a week.
In cases of shedding due to vitamin deficiency and anaemia, the source of the problem is usually insufficient blood values. At the same time, it is important to start the treatment of anaemia due to the lack of iron, zinc, magnesium, and B12 in the blood.
It may also be advisable for people to apply a natural care mask to their hair at certain intervals. It is necessary to use natural oils such as walnut oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil and sesame oil so that the hair does not lose its moisture and break. By massaging the hair and scalp with these products, both the oil balance should be established and the blood circulation should be accelerated. In addition, violet oil is a natural oil that is especially effective in hair loss. Washing your hair with potash soap will also be a remedy for you. However, If nothing worked for you, you may try V part Wig, which will definitely enhance your aesthetic appeal.