The Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC was established by the Indian Constitution to appoint applicants for civil service positions in the Indian state of Bihar based on their qualifications. A large number of roles in government departments are filled. In this particular write-up, we are getting on to discuss everything related to BPSC, that will assist the candidates in numerous possible ways.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for BPSC?
Now coming onto the eligibility norms of BPSC, we are going to illustrate and discuss everything a candidate needs to know. They are listed below;
- For male contestants, the BPSC age barrier is:
- 20 years old is the fewest age provision.
- 37 years old is the ultimate age barrier.
- For female candidates, the age barrier is :
- The fewest age provision is 20 years old.
- The increased age barrier is 37 years old.
- According to official rules, as long as the candidates’ age restrictions are met, there is no limit to the number of attempts.
- The greater age barrier is decreased by ten years for Individuals with Disabilities (PwD).
- Ex-servicemen between the ages of 53 and 55 are eligible for three-year age leisure plus the number of years served through the BPSC.
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree from a reputable institution.
- Candidates must reside in Bihar and indicate their reservation category in the BPSC Exam online application.
- Applicants for reservation in the SC/ST category must present their caste certificate and proof of residence.
- Aspirants for BC/OBC reservations must present the Domicile, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, and Caste Certificate.
What is the Syllabus for BPSC?
Now, coming onto the BPSC syllabus. We are going to discuss that too. They are listed below;
- General science
- General Mental Ability
- Past of Bihar and Indian History
- Incidents of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Geography of Bihar
Few points to maintain in sense :
- The Science and Technology problems will be formulated so that no subject profession is expected.
- Candidates should analyze the financial, political, and social proportions of history.
- Candidates must also be ready for Bihar’s history and geography in both History and Geography.
- Problems in the civil and economic geography of Bihar and India, as adequately as Indian agriculture and the exploitation of natural resources, will be included in the Geography category.
- Candidates for the Indian National Movement must focus on the rebirth of nationalism in India in the nineteenth century, the nature and growth of nationalism in India, and India’s liberation. In addition, Bihar’s position in the Indian National Movement is significant in terms of the BPSC test.
- General Hindi
- General studies
- General studies part 2
- Elective topics
There will be only one optional subject test worth 300 points, including Honours Level questions. Candidates in the BPSC Mains must choose one optional subject from a list of 34 options.
Candidates can also take assistance in their valuable road of BPSC, from BYJU’S Exam Prep. It will assist them in their whole goal by boosting and assisting them with their promising guidance and will furthermore conserve their positiveness during the entire journey.