Online Doctor Consultation
Since last year several lockdowns have been imposed to reduce the spread of the covid-19 virus and it has been difficult for all of us to get out and it has been difficult to visit the doctors. Online doctor consultation from MFine has brought doctors closer to patients via online methods like video calls. The doctors see the patients and prescribe suitable medicines and tests for the patients. You can choose between different doctors with different specialities, choose your time of consultation and there are doctors who even speak different languages. There is free sample pickup and free doctor consultation on reports and zero registration free. You can book blood tests, scans, X-Rays and more, all on just the MFine app. The MFine app also has informative articles on a lot of medical conditions.
Weight Loss Diet Plan Chart
People have become couch potatoes because of the lockdowns as they are unable to get out of the house and exercise. They have put a whole ton of weight in just over a year. Here are some tips on how to reduce your weight:
- Walk around the house every 30 minutes to bring physical movements.
- Work out at home through an online class or an app.
- Meditate to relieve stress since it might be harmful to your health.
- Discipline yourself, plan a healthy, balanced diet and try sleeping and waking up early.
You should aim for a healthy weight and go according to a BMI chart. There is nothing like a Weight Loss Diet Plan Chart (also called Balanced diet chart) which helps in removing unnecessary food components from the diet to reduce weight.
To make a balanced diet chart, it must include:
- Carbohydrates: They must constitute at least 50% of your daily calorie intake in an Indian Weight Loss Diet Plan Chart.
- Proteins: They are necessary for repairing body tissue, muscles, cartilage and skin. They also build muscle, therefore burning more calories than fat and helps you to lose weight.
- Fibre: Eating foods rich in fibre can help you stay longer without eating more food. Fibre-rich foods also helps digestion and preserves your heart’s health.
- Fats: There are healthy fats that are required to synthesise hormones, store vitamins and provide energy and 20% of your diet must include these.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamins A, B12, D, E and Minerals Iron and calcium help in metabolism, bone health, maintaining nerve and muscle function and many other things.