Facebook is now the most popular social media platform. A tremendous amount of people in the world are using Facebook nowadays. The total number of Facebook has crossed 2.6 Billion, which is a vast population.
Facebook. is a very comfortable and user-friendly platform, and you can contact the people of the whole world using this platform. Facebook has reached a different level that no other social media can reach. If you are new at this platform, you surely don’t know How to Post a Video on Facebook. Here we will provide a proper guideline to you on- How to Post a Video on Facebook?
Posting on Facebook is nowadays very easy. You have to record a video, and then you can easily upload it on Facebook. So, grab a camera now.
Posting better videos on Facebook is a matter of your impression on social media. If you post useful and trendy videos on Facebook, your appearance will keep going up. But before that, you have to know how to do it.
Steps to follow when posting a video on Facebook
- First, download the Facebook app and open it. If you are on desktop or laptop, go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Click on the box written “What’s on your mind?” from your timeline
- Then you will find an option named “Add Photos/Videos.” Click on that option, and you will be redirected to the gallery of your phone or your computer’s folder.
- Then you will have to choose a video that you are going to upload.
- Wait for the video to be completely uploaded.
- When the video is completely uploaded, click on post. Then select with whom to share Friends or Public.
- When once selected, you are done. Your video is successfully shared with the world.
Things to consider while posting a video on Facebook
As Facebook is a public platform, you shouldn’t share any wrong or potential video on Facebook. You should always maintain the privacy-policy and rules-restrictions of Facebook. It would help if you ever tried to share unique, useful, and trendy videos on Facebook, which will help you a lot while keeping your impression on an upper level. So, try to follow the rules.
Before posting any video on Facebook, here are some tips to follow along the way:
- You should always notice these things- video format, dimensions, size limit, aspect ratio, duration, and especially.
- You should not post the too long video. I recommend you post a video that is within 2-5 minutes. It is a perfect duration for posting any video on Facebook.
- The video quality must be HD, and resolution must be 1280 x 720 for native videos, and 240 seconds is a perfect duration for sharing any video on Facebook as people aren’t interested in watching too long videos. So, try to upload with the best quality and less time.
4.You should post a video which can be boosted by paying to Facebook.
- Try to attach an excellent intro at the beginning of the video you post on Facebook.
I hope that you have successfully understood how to post a perfect video on Facebook. Posting videos on Facebook is of so much fun, and it’s straightforward. If you own a Facebook page, this article will surely help you a lot. Follow these steps, and your videos will go viral on Facebook. A good quality Facebook post increases your business growth a lot.
Follow this perfect guideline and get started by posting an ideal video on Facebook now.