We use the refrigerator every day in our daily life. The refrigerator helps us a lot to keep our food good. Without a refrigerator, our life would be much more difficult. After all, we store the essential food reserves in it. But in storing these supplies, the refrigerator gradually becomes dirty and unpleasant odors appear in it. Therefore, it must be regularly disconnected from the mains and cleaned inside and out. If there is a problem with the refrigerator, you should contact the service center. If you are a resident of Hyderabad, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Refrigerator Service Center in Hyderabad.
Some rules for operating the refrigerator:
A significant part of the failures of household appliances is due to the fault of the owners themselves. It also applies to refrigerators. Improper installation, defrosting, maintenance, untimely cleaning of the condenser of the refrigerator can cause malfunctions.
To avoid the situation with a faulty refrigerator and unplanned repair costs, then the follow some rules for operating the equipment:
- Before turning on the refrigerator, turning it off, wait 5 – 7 minutes; premature connection of the refrigerator to the network may cause malfunction of the motor compressor.
- After defrosting the refrigerator, do not load food immediately. Let it run empty until the first shutdown when the set temperature is reached.
- Do not set the temperature sensor and thermostat pointers more than mid-scale. It is not rational. If the regulators are set to maximum, then the temperature will drop insignificantly, and the load on the refrigeration unit will increase several times.
Types of problems:
It would be best if you eliminated breakage in any refrigerator as soon as possible. Otherwise, you risk significantly reducing the life of household appliances. Most often, the following types of breakdowns occur:
- Fan icing;
- Heating element malfunction;
- Leakage of refrigerant;
- Breakdown of the defrost timer;
- Incorrect compressor operation;
- Faulty thermostat;
- Improper operation of the drainage system.
Also, you should remember that you should adhere to the basic safety rules and the use of refrigeration devices. If you find these malfunctions, you should immediately contact a specialized company. Cyber Techno Service is the best option for you. They can help you with any refrigerator service.
Why do you need the cleanliness of your refrigerator?
The refrigerator must be kept clean, as even the highest quality food can cause intestinal infections if stored in a confined, dirty space. Hygienists carried out research, scraping “analyzes” from the walls of refrigerators. In them, they found E. coli, and salmonella, and even Staphylococcus aurous.
Many of them may wonder how they get into the refrigerator and how they survive in it if it’s cold. Studies show that they get, and survive, and multiply, although not very quickly. It is because, in our refrigerators, the temperature is not so low that it can kill all microbes.
To ensure that the device has a long service life, the recommended to perform the following service once a year:
1. Check the cooling system:This system is responsible for the refrigeration capacity. If any failure occurs, suffer the shortening, which is very expensive to repair. Such maintenance of refrigerators should be done only by a master;
2. Checking the accuracy of placement of refrigerators in horizontal and vertical planes: The air behind the refrigerator and the walls should circulate freely, allowing for natural cooling. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to move the refrigerator near the wall. In the horizontal plane, the slight deviation of the device has allowed the doors to close more easily;
3. Refrigeration circuit inspection:The wizard measures the noise level of the compressor and uses it to determine if everything is normal. Refrigerant leakage is also checked, and the temperature of the filter dryer is also measured;
4. Visual inspection of the inner chamber of the refrigerator:An experienced technician will determine by eye whether the evaporator is working correctly. Generally, frost and water droplets should periodically appear on the back of the refrigerator.