NEET is an entrance exam conducted every year for medical students to get admissions into medical and dental colleges. There is very tough competition because lakhs of students register for the NEET exam every year. Hard work, consistency, and the right steps taken to prepare for the exam can help students to reach their goals. Students preparing for the NEET have to adopt the right study plan and choose the correct strategies to prepare for the exam. In this article, we will discuss the revision tips for the NEET exam. Revision is an important step for the preparation for any competitive exam. Students have to make a proper revision plan to crack the NEET exam.
Tips to revise for NEET exam
Students must follow the given tips to revise for the NEET exam:
- They should start revising the important chapters and topics from the entire syllabus for the exam. Students can start revising the syllabus from the study notes, NCERT books, and self-prepared notes. Self-prepared notes are the most important source for revising. Self-made notes are easy to follow and easy to access.
- Students should analyze their productivity. They should set a study plan as per their convenience and their productivity depends on their concentration. Students should remain focused when they sit to study for the exam. They should spend at least 2-3 hours revising different topics from each subject.
- Students should make a proper study routine. They should also make a proper revision routine. Aspirants should follow the revision routine. They can make an easy and simple revision routine so that they can follow it easily.
- Students can divide the entire syllabus so that they can revise properly. Students can also make a schedule that is easy to follow. They can make small revision schedules and can divide the day accordingly. They can also take small breaks in between to stay focused.
- Students must revise the important topics from the NCERT books. The NCERT books are very important. They contain important information for the NEET preparation. Students can also revise important concepts. They can revise keynotes, diagrams, and important definitions from the NCERT books. They can check the highlighted points in the NCERT books
- Aspirants can judge their preparation by giving regular mock tests. Students can either give tests for different chapters or the entire syllabus. Giving mock tests will help students to analyze the preparation for the NEET. Students can identify their weak and strong points and they focus more on revising the weak points.
- While revising NEET students must give time to each subject. They should revise important concepts of each subject. The revision will help students to memorize the important topics and chapters easily.
- Students must avoid revision from different sources. They should only use reliable sources for revising the important concepts. They should avoid referring to new books for revising the NEET. They will get confused if they will use multiple sources for revising.
- Students must revise important questions from previous years’ question papers. They should check important questions asked in the past year’s papers. Sometimes, questions are repeated and this can help students to score good marks in the NEET exam.
Subject wise revision tips for NEET exam
Students have to follow different strategies for revising each subject. Therefore, they can follow the given subject wise revision tips for the NEET exam:
Tips to revise Biology for NEET exam
Biology is the most important subject for the students preparing for the NEET exam. Therefore, they have to use the right strategies for revising biology. To revise the Biology for the NEET exam students can follow the given tips:
- Diagrams are the most important part of biology. Therefore, students must revise all diagrams from the NCERT books. Students should also revise different tables given in the NCERT books of class 11 and 12 Biology.
- Students must know examples from the animal kingdom, plant anatomy, plant kingdom, plant morphology, and animal tissue. They can revise examples from the NCERT book.
- Students must revise to make different genetic combinations for dihybrid crosses. They should also practice doing pedigree analysis.
- Students must revise all questions given at the end of every chapter in class 11 and 12 biology books. This will help to enhance the confidence of the students. Biology is a very vast subject and students should use the right sources for doing a revision of biology for the NEET exam.
Tips to revise physics for the NEET exam
Physics is a tough subject for medical students. But, they have to concentrate on the important topics of physics to score good marks in the NEET exam. Students can follow the given tips to revise physics:
- Students must practice as many numerical problems from different chapters as they can
- Units and Measurements NEET Important Questions are given online are useful for doing revision
- Students must revise all important formulas and concepts of physics. They can also revise the application of different formulas in different situations.
- Students must be aware of the units of measurement used for different quantities while solving numerical problems.
- Students must mark the difficult questions and should try to solve them repeatedly to understand the concept. They should try to solve the difficult questions several times.
Tips to revise chemistry for the NEET exam
Chemistry is a comparatively easy and scoring subject. Students can easily score high marks in chemistry if they revise all concepts properly. They can follow the given tips to revise chemistry for the NEET exam:
- In chemistry, chemical equations, chemical names, formulas, and various reactions are important. Therefore, students must try to revise all chemical reactions, formulas, and chemical names properly before the exam.
- Students must revise organic and inorganic chemistry from the NCERT books. They should keep their handmade notes handy to revise all concepts related to organic and inorganic chemistry.
- Students must revise formulas to solve numerical problems in chemistry. Solving numerical problems will help students to enhance their calculation skills. They can easily solve questions in the NEET exam.
Thus, students can follow the above-given tips and strategies for each subject to prepare for the NEET exam and score high marks.
fishyfacts4u.com check it for the latest news.