Compressed air has long been used in industry and if you are thinking of buying an air compressor, there are, of course, many options. In this article, we will outline the various types of air compressors that are available from the online supplier, with the aim of helping you make the right choices when it comes to air compressors.
- Rotary Screw Compressors – Perhaps the most popular compressor, the rotary screw version is easy to maintain and provides ample compressed air via two rotors that compress the air, which is stored ready for use. A typical rotary screw compressor is controlled by a pressure sensor and when the PSI drops to a certain level, the compressor automatically kicks in until the desired PSI is reached. For the best compressed air treatment, there are Thai companies that have the best compressors available and they are always happy to advise on any aspect of compressed air.
- Reciprocating Compressor – Another popular version, the reciprocating compressor is normally found in small engineering workshops, yet this type of compressor is not designed to work continuously. This version comprises of a lot of components that require lubrication, plus it needs regular maintenance and should you be in the market for a reciprocating compressor, search with Google to find a local supplier of the best brands, all at affordable prices.
- Dynamic Air Compression – These are typically found in heavy industry and generate a large flow of incoming air using high-speed rotor blades, then restricting the air to pressurise it. These systems require regular servicing by teams of engineers who replace filters and worn components.
- Axial Air Compressor – Heavy duty applications are found in ships and aircraft and are very complex and can generate thousands of horsepower.
- Centrifugal Compressor – As the name suggests, the centrifugal compressor has a multi-level air compression process and this machine can provide high PSI in a very short time. There are oil-free units, which are often required in industry and if you search online for a Thai supplier of air compressors, you will find what you are looking for.
It makes sense to do some online research into the various types of air compressor prior to making a purchase and when you are ready, the online supplier has all the solutions. They would have an online chat feature on their website and if you wanted to have a video call with a professional, they would be happy to advise you, plus they offer service contracts to ensure the machine continues to perform. If you are worried about buying a compressor online, here is some consumer protection information from the Thai agency.
Servicing is an essential requirement for all types of air compressor and the supplier normally takes up the maintenance, leaving you to get on with running your business. The latest generation of compressors are silent and very effective and with a leading supplier, you get the best service and the lowest prices