Are you heading to Pigeon Forge for your upcoming vacation? Maybe you are taking the kids here for their next spring break in Florida – or maybe you’re heading here to reignite the flame between you and your fiancé. Whatever the reason, there is plenty to do in Pigeon Forge for people of all ages and activity levels. Whether you love doing outdoor activities, like hiking, skiing, kayaking, or walking, or you enjoy being inside and shopping, there really is something for everyone – this is what makes Pigeon Forge the ideal place for groups to go on holiday!
If you are browsing the best things to do in Pigeon Forge, make sure you check out our foolproof list to find the top indoor and outdoor things to do during all seasons in Tennessee!
If you are headed to Pigeon Forge to check out some local attractions, whether it be cultural institutions, outdoor excursions, restaurants, roller coasters, and much more, then there is something for everyone!
- Titanic Museum Attraction – Have you seen the Titanic movie and you were always interested in the backstory behind the Rose and Jack Dawson story? If so, head to the Titanic Museum Attraction in Pigeon Forge to get the true story!
- Dollywood – Are you an adrenaline junkie? Heading to Dollywood and retiring the numerous roller coasters is one of the best things to do in Pigeon Forge.
- Wonderworks – Do you have young children who love learning? If so, keep them curious and encourage a positive learning environment by going to Wonderworks when in Pigeon Forge.
If you’re looking for “things to do Pigeon Forge”, you can find it here.
Outdoor Activities to do
If you head to Pigeon Forge when the weather is nice and you enjoy the winter activities or the summer sun, then finding things to do in Pigeon Forge will be very easy! Not to mention, you are right on the edge of one of the most beautiful national parks in the entire country.
- Hiking – The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is on your doorstep – literally! When looking at the best outdoor things to do in Pigeon Forge, head here for almost 1000 miles of hiking and exploring the great forests.
- Whitewater rafting – Do you love some excitement with your hiking? Try whitewater rafting to get your adrenaline fixed on the water, get wet, and try a new sport!
Dinner and a show!
The last entertainment option to consider when browsing things to do in Pigeon Forge is finding a show – after all, adults need some fun nights too!
- Country Tonite Theater – Head to the Country Tonite Theater to check out some of the local live music and start your line dancing career!
- Dinner and a show – If you enjoy paying a little extra for dinner – and an entertaining show in the process – then heading to the Dolly Parton’s Stampede or Hatfield and McCoy venue is the perfect way to spend your evening.
Heading to the Smokies for your next holiday? We recommend checking out the best things to do in Pigeon Forge during all seasons!