There might be some unexpected or planned situations when you need a new Android phone, and for this, you will surely need a smooth data transfer. We will present to you in the article how you can transfer data from Android to Android.
Different users have different interests like some would love to stick with their old phones while others have a habit of switching their phones with new ones. The users with the habit of changing mobile phones can’t help it whenever they see a new model has been launched.
The major task while switching from one Android phone to another is transferring data without any data loss, and it is quite easier in the same ecosystem. The provided article will let you know how you can use various methods and the Dr.Fone-Phone Transfer feature to make an effortless data transfer between Android mobiles.
Part 1: The Reasons/Necessity of Transferring Data from Android to Android
Multiple reasons or necessities to transfer data from Android to Android mobile phone are discussed below:
- Need for New Android Phone: A user can buy a new Android phone out of his interest in the upcoming new model, and he always wants to be up to date. In such scenarios, users always require a trouble-free transfer of contacts from Android to Android using a suitable method or tool.
- Your Android Phone’s Age is Completed: Sometimes, users never get sick of their old mobile phone. However, if the age of their phone is about to end, then they surely need to transfer data from Android to Android before something serious happens.
- You Can’t Rely on your Mobile’s Battery Anymore: A sick mobile’s battery can make you suffer from different situations in which your mobile powers off. In such cases, you could not trust your mobile phone with your data. You then need to switch to a new phone and learn how to transfer contacts from Android to Android.
Part 2: Transfer Data from Android to Android Using Google Account
One of the possible solutions for how to transfer data from Android to Android is syncing the contacts and other data from a Google backup. You can make this happen by following the given steps:
Step 1: The first thing you need to make sure of is that you select the Google account on your previous Android device that you intend to use on your new phone. For this purpose, go to the “Settings” app on your old phone and click on “Accounts.” Simply tap on the “Add Account” option and then choose “Google.” Now login to your Google account to add your account.
Step 2: You can now sync the contacts and other data with the selected Google account by going to the “Settings” app again. Open “Accounts” and tap on “Google” and tap on the “Account Sync” option.
Step 3: Now, add the identical Google account with the source device on your destination device. After that, your contacts will automatically be added to your new Android device.
Part 3: Features About Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer
Wondershare is a well-known software that has launched many tools that makes it a complete mobile solution. One of the tools is Wondershare Dr.Fone that is responsible for mobile solutions, including data recovery, trouble-free data transfer, backup and restore data, and many more. At the same time, the Dr.Fone-Phone Transfer feature is highly recommended for transferring data between mobiles.
Some other features of Wondershare Dr.Fone that can make your trust this software more are listed below:
- It offers the simplest data transfer process within a few clicks.
- It provides a complete phone to phone data transfer in less than 3 minutes.
- It is compatible with more than 8000 Android and iOS devices.
- It supports phone to phone transfer with a maximum of 15 different file types.
You can use this easiest way to transfer data from Android to Android by following some of the given steps:
Step 1: Choose the Phone Transfer Feature of Dr.Fone
By opening Wondershare Dr.Fone on your PC, you will view various modules the software is offering. You need to choose the “Phone Transfer” modules to transfer your data between Android devices.
Step 2: Make Connection between your PC and Devices
Now connect your both source and destination Android devices. You can also click on “Flip” to exchange the positions of these devices.
Step 3: Select the File Type and Begin to Transfer
First, select the suitable file type for your data transfer and then begin the process by clicking on the “Start Transfer” button. It will give efficient results if you do not disconnect the devices until the process ends.
Step 4: Clear Data Before Copy and Transfer Data Successfully
You have a choice to erase the previously available data on the destination device by checking the “Clear Data before Copy” box. After that, it will take a few minutes and will successfully transfer the whole data to the target device.
We have discussed some scenarios that could make us buy a new Android phone whether we want it or not. The first thing you always do after buying a new mobile phone is doing a data transfer. For this purpose, we have introduced you to some basic solutions and tools like Wondershare Dr.Fone that will guide you on how to transfer data from Android to Android.