For those looking for information on permanent hair transplantation, it is probably well known that in permanent hair transplantation, to see the results. It has taken more than 6-12 months, and the effects of permanent hair transplantation will vary depending on many factors since the skill of the doctor who transplanted hair Caring for wounds after hair transplant to the health of those who receive hair transplant Dubai.
As you know, in the first 1-3 months of hair transplantation, the hair that grows will fall out slowly. Until almost all and grow back naturally in about 3-4 months without having to do anything with it. It is considered normal for permanent hair transplantation. Hair loss is caused by the hair follicle being affected and causing more stress than usual. It may be caused by injury to the hair follicle or the skin around the hair follicle that occurs during hair transplant surgery. This causes the hair roots to enter the Resting Phase faster than usual and makes hair fall quickly. After the hair follicles have become more robust and the stress level around the hair roots has returned to normal, the hair will naturally grow back. In some people, there may be a problem of temporary hair loss (Shock hair loss of the original hair). The vicinity of the hair that has just been transplanted may occur after a hair transplant in the first year.
All the symptoms of hair loss mentioned above it are a symptom that isn’t scary or worrisome because these symptoms can disappear naturally within a short time.
Hair transplant in combination with other treatments
Even a hair transplant is a solution to the hair loss problem. Thin hair is very effective, and it gives permanent results. But hair transplant surgery is not a solution to the situation at the root cause makes even new hair from growing more assertive in other parts that are not planted. It can fall until it makes me thin in the long run.
The solution is that the patient may also need to use other treatment methods, depending on the advice of Dr. Ziakas that each person is suitable. They range from taking hair loss pills, LLLT laser treatment, Fotona Laser, hair PRP injections, Rigenera Activa hair stem cell injections, etc.
Each treatment will solve the hair loss problem for some people, with different causes. Some people may be suitable for treatment, hair transplantation, and other therapies alone. Or some people may have to treat with other methods simultaneously in several ways.
Who is a hair transplant suitable for?
- People who lose their confidence until they experience stress from hair loss, thinning hair
- Those who have problems with hair loss, thinning hair from hereditary, and the hormones are pretty heavy. There are no hair follicle cells left.
- Those who are unable to treat hair loss, thinning hair by other means
- People who want to treat hair loss or permanent hair and want to see results quickly
- People who want to grow hair in places where I couldn’t grow it in the first place, such as the forehead, scars.
Who is not suitable for a hair transplant?
- Diffuse baldness woman or has baldness too broad and not enough hair to grow.
- People with occipital hair are not enough for hair transplantation.
- The scalp should be treated first for people with scalp inflammation or infection.
- People with keloid scars quickly.
- People with hair loss from certain diseases should be able to calm the condition first.
Restrictions on hair transplantation
- Must have hair at the nape of the neck or behind the mastoid for hair transplantation.
- The hair at the nape of the channel must be strong enough to be planted.
- There must be at least one day of recovery time after surgery.
- If it is a FUT hair transplant, the person who does it must have a reasonably flexible head.