Blotches, scars, wrinkles, and lines can appear on your face due to aging, acne, or too much sun exposure. As a result, you might feel uncomfortable and lack confidence while in public places. Laser skin surfacing will help your skin look healthier and younger.
If you are struggling to find comfort living with blotches, scars, wrinkles, and lines on your skin, your solution is here. Michael R. Macdonald, M.D., a specialist in laser resurfacing in San Francisco at Aesthetic Surgery Center, offers different options and expertise in laser skin surfacing. Contact them today to discuss your condition with a specialist. Visit here: life2news
What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Laser skin resurfacing is a non-invasive outpatient procedure that uses lasers or thermal energy to penetrate the skin and stimulate collagen creation, resulting in a more youthful appearance. Laser resurfacing can also be used to remove specific faults such as redness or tighten loose skin. The use of numbing lotion precedes most treatments, so pain is not a concern. Laser skin resurfacing eliminates skin layer after layer with pinpoint accuracy. New skin cells grow during the healing process, giving the skin a tighter, younger appearance. The operation can be performed alone or in conjunction with other facial cosmetic surgery.
Types of resurfacing Lasers
There are two types of resurfacing lasers, which include:
- Carbon dioxide- used to treat wrinkles, warts, scars, and other skin-related conditions
- Erbium- used to remove superficial and moderately deep lines and wrinkles on the hands, chest, face, and neck.
Why Laser Skin Surfacing?
Laser skin surfacing is beneficial to your skin since it treats several conditions on your skin, such as:
- Fine wrinkles around or under your eyes, mouth, or forehead
- Sun-damaged and aged skin
- Birth-scars that may include epidermal nevi
- Scars from chickenpox
- Liver spots
- Swollen oily reservoirs on the nose
- Improves your complexion if you have grayish skin tones
- Non-response skin after a facelift
- Warts and laxity
- Pigmentation issues
What is the Procedure of Laser Skin Surfacing?
The procedure of laser skin surfacing involves several steps. These steps are:
- Your skin must be prepared before laser skin resurfacing. A set of therapies must be completed several weeks before that operation.
- Your doctor will apply a topical anesthetic to the region to be treated. It is used to make you more comfortable during the process by reducing pain.
- Next, the skin is washed to get rid of any extra oil, grime, or bacteria.
- Your doctor will begin the therapy using the specified laser. The laser is progressively moved across the skin’s selected area.
- Finally, your doctor will wrap the treatment region in wraps to protect the skin.visit here to know more information : msizone
Are There Complications Associated with Laser Skin Surfacing?
Laser skin surfacing is associated with several risks, which may include:
- Redness, itching, and swelling
- Skin color changes
- Turning of the eyelid
- Reactivation of a herpes simplex
- Bacterial infections
- Hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation
- Bumps due to obstruction of sweat glands
Are you uncomfortable with your skin full of scars, wrinkles, and flaws? Laser skin surfacing is the treatment that you need. At Aesthetic Surgery Center, Michael R. Macdonald, M.D. offers specialized laser skin surfacing treatments. Contact them today and book an appointment with a laser skin surfacing specialist.
read more : readwrites