There is nothing quite as luxurious as a complete body massage that makes you feel like the goddess. In case you’ve not had the pleasure of a body polishing treatment, this is all you need to learn about this at-home beauty service. It’s the perfect combination of a spa treatment and a cosmetic treatment, giving you the most effective of both!
Amid our busy lives, it is important to take time to pamper our skin and use a range of creams or serums and other products. But are we focusing on self-care? Our skin often gets neglected since it is so heavy and displays very little. It’s time to start giving it the attention it deserves by scheduling regular plant based body scrub treatments every once in a while.
What is body polishing?
The most straightforward method for describing it would be to call it a facial treatment that can be applied to the body. It consists of around seven steps that aim to provide moisture for the body. The procedure is performed with different cosmetic products with different functions during each step. Body polishing is one form of full-body exfoliation which removes the dead cells of the skin, encourages the regeneration of cells and hydrates the skin.
Your body also faces exposure that is in a way similar to the skin, hence, requires proper cleansing. Dead skin cells need to be eliminated and the surface should be cleaned out to prevent accumulation, thereby preventing further harm. A good body polishing from Swagmee beauty services at home will be very beneficial for you.
Steps of the process of body polishing
The treatment for body polishing is carried out by numerous experts from all over the world. As with any beauty treatment, the procedures involved have different steps depending on the expert, the customer, and the company providing it. The steps listed below are the ones that are included in the Swagmee’s Body polishing services.
The seven-step method involves massage of the most vulnerable areas of the body. It helps in the treatment of various skin issues.
- Cleaning: Our experts employ the Vanilla Milk cleanser. It’s a great moisturizing cleanser that effectively removes impurities from your skin.
- Scrubbing: Botanica plum scrub is utilized to scrub and exfoliate. It is an antioxidant that helps to lighten the marks on the body and regulates the circulation of blood within the body.
- Gel application Gel of Green Apple aids in soothing the skin after scrubs. It is a water-based gel that is effective for hydrating as its main ingredient is aloe and papaya enzymes. It helps soothe the skin’s texture, and also reduces the appearance that the skin has. It also helps to maintain the skin’s texture.
- Serum Applications: The serum of pomegranate is then applied. It is nourishing for the skin and decreases sensitiveness. It also helps reduce inflammation caused by acne breakouts.
- Massage: Massage with Botanica’s mango cream can help to keep moisture in the skin. Since mango is a great food source for Vitamin C it slows the formation of free radicals. It aids in the treatment of pigmentation.
- de-tan packs: The use that is derived from the citrus pack high in citric acid, which aids in reducing the appearance of lines. It also assists in de-tanning, and also removes dirt from the skin.
- Moisturizer: Then the hydration has been protected by avocado butter for the body. The moisturizer is packed with all the benefits of avocado. Avocados are high in antioxidants, vitamins and anti-inflammatory substances. Avocado oil can help the skin to remain smooth, firm and elastic. It also calms skin irritation and heals chapped skin, replenishes dry skin, moisturizes and moisturizes your skin. It also acts as a skin shield from UV sun’s harmful rays.
Body polishing benefits
Body polishing cleanses & calms the body and mind by providing an incredibly luxurious and refreshing and restful experience. This treatment improves the skin’s firmness and suppleness.
Increases the growth of cells
The procedure assists in removing dead skin cells that help in the formation of skin cell renewal. Removing dead skin improves the appearance of the skin and gives it a more radiant appearance. The active ingredients in the products used for this treatment aid in balancing the pH of the skin, making it healthier. Regeneration of skin cells aids in healing scars and pigmentation that ensures that the skin is even-toned.
Treats dehydrated skin
If you’re feeling that your skin is dull in a flash this is due to dehydration. The dehydration of the skin causes dullness as well as dry skin, acne, etc. To treat dry skin, it is recommended to apply a gentle cleanser or hydrating creams. Also, always use a moisturizer. These steps are sure to take time, and with the body polishing process, you will see noticeable results in one session.
Help remove tan & treat sun damage
Sun damage isn’t immediately evident, but it can be seen through signs like premature ageing, tanning and the healing of wounds. This is the reason why we need to protect our skin from the sun by applying sunscreen every day. However, sometimes we do not apply SPF to our body and can cause tan because of the exposure. Body polishing treatments involve de-tanning solutions that get rid of superficial tan in a significant way.
To sum it up
Body polishing is an excellent service that you should try at least once, and you’ll be enthralled by it! The perfect blend of beauty and spa will make you desire to book it over and over repeatedly.
What are you waiting for? Visit the Swagmee salon at home website and book your slot now.
- How long will the body polishing process last?
- Typically, the process of body polishing for brides can take approximately 70 minutes.
- How often should you perform body polishing?
- While it’s a wonderful experience and your body feels rejuvenated, you must maintain one week between treatments to allow your body to soak up the nutrients and prevent extreme dryness.
- Is it safe to polish your skin?
- It’s a non-invasive process and is completely secure. It is only designed to remove that outer layer of skin, revealing the more youthful skin underneath.
- Does Body Polish lighten skin tone?
- Body polishing removes dead skin cells and removes dead skin cells and also moisturizes the skin. The procedure, when done consistently, aids in the removal of tan and can even tighten pores which results in the reduction in skin complexion.