Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on caterpillars in the high mountain regions of country China. It is hard to find Himalayan cordyceps as well as they are not cheap. Almost all of the cordyceps supplements are laboratory generated i.e. the supplements are not naturally generated.
- It is beneficial against kidneydisorders, male sexual problems and Cordyceps for skin helps in improving the glow of the skin. It is also used after a kidney transplant.
- Cordyceps also helps against liver problems, improving athletic performance, and many other conditions.
- Himalayan Cordyceps act as stimuli for cells and certain chemicals to strengthen the human immune system.
- This stimulus helps in increasing the immunity against various diseases that a human body is prone towards.
- Cordyceps for skin is also beneficial as it may reduce cancer cells and reduce tumors in cases of skin cancer.
- Himalayan Cordyceps may also prove beneficial in cases of lung cancer due to its power to reduce cancer cells.
- Early research provides evidence that Cordyceps are hugely improving asthma conditions in adults.
- Another research points that taking cordyceps regularly for more than a month might improve sex drive in males and will help in achieving satisfaction during sexual activity.
- In a few research conducted for a span of 6 months or so, it was found that consuming cordyceps for skin prevented skin diseases.
Other diseases that might be prevented by the use of cordyceps are:-
- Breathing Disorders
- Frequent urination
- Heart Arrhythmias
- High Cholesterol
- Liver Disorder
- Promotes longevity
- Ringing in the ears
- Other conditions
Cordyceps is POSSIBLY SAFE for most individuals when taken correctly and for a short period of time by mouth. They have mild side effects in the short run but with time even the side effects fade away. In the short term one could experience a few side effects such as diarrhoea, constipation and abdominal discomfort. It’s difficult to find Himalayan Cordyceps
- Cordyceps with pregnancy and breast-feeding: There isn’t enough credible information on the safety of taking cordyceps when pregnant or nursing. To be on the safe side, please consult your doctor before taking this herb.
- Cordyceps may increase the activity of the immune system. It’s possible that this will exacerbate the symptoms of auto-immune disorders. If you have one of these disorders, cordyceps should be avoided.
- Cordyceps may help to prevent blood clots. Cordyceps supplementation may raise the risk of bleeding in those who have a bleeding condition.
- Using cordyceps during surgery may increase the risk of bleeding. 2 weeks before surgery, stop taking cordyceps
Cordyceps dosage is determined by a number of factors, including the user’s age, health, and other circumstances. There is currently insufficient scientific evidence to identify an optimal dosage range for cordyceps. Keep in mind that natural products aren’t always safe, and that doses are crucial. Before using, be sure to read the product label and consult your pharmacist, physician, or other healthcare expert.There are many brands offering this herb but half of them are not original. Please consult a doctor before consuming this herb.