Boost Your Sales In 2 Hours With This Simple Mindset Shift
Everybody says they offer a lot of value nowadays, but only a few are putting the value where their mouth is.
Yesterday I realized I am one of those people, and it was a moment that changed my life.
You see, I was shouting all the time about the huge value I provide. I was so busy telling others about it that I didn’t have the time to ask myself if I was really trying to help other people succeed.
The answer was “No”.
If you are like me, you always have a lot of ideas running through your head. So many that you feel overwhelmed when the time comes to act on them.
So you keep your valuable ideas protected like treasures, and avoid describing them fully to others due to fear of being robbed of them.
This is not bad. But it becomes harmful when you start to apply the same mindset when putting out a product or service. And this may be happening to you right now and you aren’t even noticing it.
But, how can you discover those sleazy value propositions and join the successful companies that are going all in with what they offer?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I really want my customers to be successful? (I mean really. If you feel fear or anxiety in your gut when asking this about your product, then you are not giving all the value you could be giving)
- Am I afraid that my customers will become my competitors if I give them more?
- What is the exact outcome my customers will achieve after using my service? Will it be as I claimed when selling them? Will it be worse or better? (If it was worse, I would run to improve my service before bad referrals put me out of business. Wait, let me lace up my running shoes!)
- If there were no possibility of being copied, scammed or ripped off, what else could I be adding to my service to make it better?
- Am I saving features I could include on this product for a “future” product? Something that will probably be more expensive and that will become the “real hit”?
- Am I using this product only as a way of getting people’s attention and emails, and not for solving specific problems they have or helping them to be better?
OK, let me be open with you. With one of the services I offer I had to answer “Yes” to all 6 of these questions…
This made me realize that could be the reason I was not achieving the success I was expecting.
What do you do if you have replied “Yes” to one or more of these questions?
Simple. Try giving more to your customers right now and see what happens.
For me, that simple decision meant getting 2 important clients in 2 hours.
Your behavior and words are totally different when you are truly committed to putting out everything you have to help other people succeed. You can feel it, and others will, too.
There’s no way of faking this.
If you examine the most successful companies in the world, they are all offering you amazing things for a price that seems low in comparison!
- Tasty food you can eat anywhere for $1.
- Clean 10,000 dishes for $3.
- The fastest, trendiest, prettiest and most exclusive computer for a price you can afford.
- Take a cold drink anywhere and get a shot of energy to get your job done for only $.50
- You type, we search billions of click here websites instantly for you and show you the best options. All this for free.
- Connect with your friends and family anywhere in the world. Get excited on a network with millions of people from all countries. Get it free now.
See, they don’t save the value for tomorrow. They give what they have now, and that’s why they are making millions right now while others are stuck on getting their first customer.
Who do you choose to be?
I know what I have chosen, and I am already rushing to spread all the value I can offer to everyone I find on my way.
Do you feel that you could offer more value to your customers? Let me know in the comments below.